Wednesday 17 November 2010

MA FASHION DIARY- 15/10/2010: weekly review

This week I form my general idea of my POS. What I want to do at the moment is about open a vintage clothing store in Shanghai. In past three years, I doing fashion design and fashion styling for my BA degree , I got so much passion in fashion styling.

Vintage fashion is new to Chinese fashion market, I try to search in Taobao (The Chinese biggest online retail store). There just a few of the seller selling second hand clothing.

What I try to do is explain and introduce the western styling vintage store into Shanghai. Promotion this new trend by using different styling methods and skills.

What I need to do at the moment is begin to research more about the vintage and the Chinese fashion market. I think books are more helpful at the first step of my POS.

No comments:

Post a Comment