Friday 11 June 2010

My Final Major Project part 1-The Presented Research Book

Introduction

My theme of the final major project is “Victims & Monsters. As the name suggests, there are two roles in my project. They seem to stand in opposition, but in my opinion, they also closely related.

My ultimate goal is to make a fashion and art magazine which including the final fashion photo-shoot and some of illustrations. By combine them; I try to create a new form of fashion magazine.

My theme led me to focus on the story that the victims suffer the persecution form the monsters. Like the horrors of war, bring people death. Children are still as the victims of the war. It makes me concern about the children abuse problems. The war still causes the extreme habitats. This as similar as the poor living conditions of homelessness.


I selected the best pages of my presented research book. But many pages were printed on the acetate, the final effects can not been seen via the digital pictures here.









































No comments:

Post a Comment